This article was originally published on influencive.
Offering business advice is an industry in and of itself, but Justin Woll has a unique angle on how entrepreneurs can succeed. Woll, the founder of “BeyondSixFigures: The E-Commerce Profit University with Justin Woll,” has enabled graduates to generate multiple millions of dollars worth of sales by walking them through his programs and offerings. But today, he shows how entrepreneurs can push beyond the clichés and their limits to develop businesses that add value to clients – and that adds meaning to entrepreneurs’ lives.
2. Manage and balance your time effectively. This is critical! Spend some time examining your own habits and determining what is leaching your time. Are you spending time in line with your values? Do you spend a proportional amount of time on the things you value? Water all your seeds, but like plants, some seeds need more water than ever. Plus, in this day and age, just managing your time effectively sets you apart from those who just dream about running a business.
3. Identify people who are successful and try to repeat their actions. Success might mean something different to everyone. But in any case, find someone who you think is successful, and try to become like them. If you can, try to access and speak to them, and get their insights and advice. This will help you define your goals.
4. Do something you are proud of. The amount of satisfaction and gratitude that comes with changing a life is something that can’t be duplicated or matched. Helping clients is a gift just for me. It’s essential to find that gift for yourself.
6. Don’t mistake networking opportunities for sales pitches. We’ve all gone to events or even parties where someone broke the ice by offering an amazing opportunity for a limited time only. Know social boundaries and unless it is specifically stated, assume anything can be a networking opportunity but that it is impolite to turn that into a sales pitch. Put value first and deliver it above and before anything else. This will increase your credibility – but constant sales pitches will cause it to crater.
7. Utilize the power of manifestation. Think it and believe it. It’s very hard for others to believe in you if you do not believe in yourself. If you see your ideal future in your mind’s eye, it will be much easier to achieve it. You’ll find it much easier to put the legwork in to achieve it. And the universe just might put it there for you.